Tuesday, May 15, 2012

1250 Milligrams


3rd shot of Xolair


Drawing blood


Eating 625 milligrams of peanut flour! That's equivalent to about 2.6 peanuts


Dr. Nadeau making sure i can continue dosing despite a mild reaction


1250 milligrams!


My dose escalation sheet


After I received my third shot of Xolair, I was able to continue dosing past the 5 milligrams I reached in the double blind challenge. 

Much like the challenges, I spent the day in the hospital continuing to escalate the amount of peanut flour every hour or so. 

By the end of the day I had reached 1250 milligrams. In just 8 hours it seemed as though I had gone from being able to eat 1/40th of a peanut, to eating the equivalent of 5 whole peanuts! For the next two weeks I will be eating 1250 milligrams of peanut flour each night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment